Intriguing Features and Channels on Salesforce+
Earlier this year Salesforce introduced Salesforce+ that includes Live experiences, original series, podcasts, and other content that are all part of Salesforce+. Salesforce+ will illuminate the future of technology in the digital-first, work-from-anywhere world, inspiring millions of Trailblazers to learn new skills, explore new career possibilities, and make a change in the world through captivating tales, thought leadership, and expert guidance.
Salesforce Productions created and produced the main material for Salesforce+, and the company is expanding its team of writers, editors, and producers in order to add more original programming to the portfolio. Salesforce+ will release more unique content in the coming months, including a new series on how Trailblazers from disadvantaged areas are re-skilling to find new employment possibilities and build significant wealth.
Interesting features in Salesforce+ are;
1. CEOs from Coca-Cola, PayPal, Honeywell, and Workday discuss how their personal histories, professional influences, and ideals shape their leadership in "The Inflection Point." The series, hosted by Monica Langley, a former reporter for The Wall Street Journal for 27 years, shows a distinct side of some of the world's top leaders.
2. "Simply Put" is a brief video series produced by Emmanuel Acho that simplifies difficult business issues, focusing on themes such as how to start an eCommerce firm and how to increase sales figures.
3. "Connections" features some of the most creative marketers from IBM, Levi's, and GoFundMe, among others.
4. Ebony Beckwith, Salesforce's Chief Philanthropy Officer, hosts "Boss Talks," a career counseling series aimed to promote professional advancement. Beckwith discusses issues like dealing with impostor syndrome and discovering professional authenticity with people including NFL star Kelvin Beachum Jr. and Mona Monica Kattan of Huda Beauty.
5. “Leading Through Change,” a regular program focusing on how corporate leaders were grappling with the global epidemic, premiered in March 2020. The series has over 700 million views and won the 2021 Content Marketing Award for Best Content Marketing Program with over 60 parts.
World’s largest event, Dreamforce was available to watch on Salesforce+. Viewers may also personalize their Salesforce+ experience by choosing information that is relevant to their professions, industries, or topics.
Channels to explore are;
Stories over how the market visionaries are generating expansion and rethinking their industries in an all-digital, work-from-anywhere world on the Industries Channel.
The finest of Dreamforce featured Marc Benioff, Salesforce executives, global leaders, and changemakers sharing the latest news and announcements from Salesforce, as well as the most inspiring stories of customer success and transformation.
Customer 360 Channel: Accomplishments from Trailblazers who have experienced them firsthand, as well as backstage content from Salesforce specialists who produced them.
Viewers may learn from fellow Trailblazers, pioneers, inventors, and life-long learners on how to leverage Salesforce to establish a successful career, company, and community. Here you'll find the newest Customer 360 product advancements, as well as early glimpses at the Salesforce core product.
Keen to know more about Salesforce+? Explore away: https://www.salesforce.com/plus/
Apphienz is a registered Salesforce partner specializing in providing exceptional services to Nonprofits, SMBs, and startups. Get in touch with us if you need assistance growing your business or organization and take it a notch further!