No Code Salesforce and Mailchimp Integration
Updated: Apr 17, 2022
Mailchimp is a marketing automation tool created for organizations that use email to reach out to their target customers. It is a one-stop-shop for managing mailing lists, creating bespoke email templates, and nurturing and automating your whole marketing campaign.
Perks of Salesforce and Mailchimp Integration
Salesforce and Mailchimp integration is used to develop, send, and track email marketing campaigns - it's especially popular with small firms. When you integrate Mailchimp with Salesforce, you can see and manage Mailchimp campaign activity and subscriber lists from Salesforce, as well as import Salesforce contacts into Mailchimp. To better engage your client base, use Mailchimp subscribers as Salesforce leads, create segmentation in your Mailchimp list, quickly exchange data, and streamline messaging.
Data synchronization and integration
Customer Retention and Lead Generation
Updates that are less arduous
In this blog, we will go over the step-by-step integration process
To complete this integration, you must have Manager access or above in your Mailchimp account. Manage User Levels in Your Account has further information about user levels.
Salesforce Enterprise, Unlimited, Force.com, Developer, Performance, or Professional editions are required for the Salesforce connection. Before installing the Salesforce interface, contact your Salesforce Account Executive to authorize API access if you are using the Professional edition.
You can only link your Salesforce account to a single Mailchimp account using this connector.
To use this connection, you must have a Trailblazer.me account.
Install the Salesforce connector.
To begin, you must install the app on your Salesforce account.
Follow these instructions to install the Salesforce connector.
1. Navigate to the AppExchange listing for the Salesforce connection.
2. Click Get it right now.
3. Click Login in the Let's Get Started modal to sign in with your Trailblazer.me account.
4. Select your preferred method of logging in.
5. Enter your login information and click Log In.
6. Install in Production should be selected.
7. Check the box next to I have read and agree to the terms and conditions on the Confirm Installation Details screen, then click Confirm and Install.
8. Select Install for All Users and then click Install.
9. Check the box next to Yes, give access to these third-party websites, then click Continue in the Approve Third-Party Access pop-up window.
Verify your identity.
You must first link your Mailchimp account to Salesforce before you can create leads or sync data. This is referred to as authentication.
Follow these steps to verify your Mailchimp account.
10. Access your Salesforce account.
11. Select Mailchimp for Salesforce from the App Launcher drop-down menu.
12. Navigate to the MC Setup tab.
13. Click the Login button.
14. Click OK in the pop-up box.
15. Enter your Mailchimp username and password and press the Log In button.
Mailchimp can build Salesforce leads from Mailchimp subscribers who aren't already Salesforce leads or contacts.
Follow these procedures to allow Mailchimp to generate leads.
16. Select the Allow Mailchimp to Create Leads in the Salesforce checkbox.
17. Click I'm Prepared to Map Fields.
Configure the fields
Follow these procedures to map your fields.
18. To match a Salesforce Lead Field or a Salesforce Contact Field to an existing Mailchimp Field, use the drop-down choices.
19. Click Save
Turn on permissions settings.
To use the Salesforce interface, your Salesforce account users must have the appropriate permission set assignments.
Users of Mailchimp may access Mailchimp data in Salesforce.
Mailchimp administrators may see Mailchimp data and create inquiries in Salesforce using the Query Builder.
Follow these procedures to update permission set assignments.
20. Sign in to your Salesforce account.
21. Click Manage Users under Administer.
22. Select Users.
23. Select the user whose information you wish to change.
24. Hover your mouse over Permission. Set Assignments until the options in the pop-up display.
25. Click the Edit Assignments button.
26. Add Mailchimp User and Mailchimp Admin to Enabled Permission Sets by clicking the Add arrow button.
27. Save the file.
28. Steps 3–8 should be repeated for each person in your company who requires access to the integration's functionalities.
Configure sync settings
29. Access the MC Setup page.
30. Click the Sync Setting drop-down menu on the Audience tab to select an option for each linked audience.
Subscriber behavior like as campaign opens clicks, and sends will be synced if the Keep Activity settings are enabled. Subscribers' audience and group data will be synced if the Sync Subscribers Only option is enabled.
31. Save the file.
Enable data synchronization and lead generation.
33. Go to the Settings menu.
34. Toggle the Data Sync slider to the blue checkmark position.
35. Toggle the Allow Mailchimp to Create Leads in Salesforce slider to a checkmark if you want to create new Salesforce leads from your Mailchimp subscribers.
You are all set!
After you connect the Salesforce integration, you'll be able to monitor Mailchimp campaign activity in Salesforce and utilize the Query Builder to add leads and contacts as Mailchimp subscribers.
You may also tweak the application to better manage Mailchimp data in Salesforce and grant access to the integration's functionalities to other users in your Salesforce account.
If you are looking to integrate Salesforce and Mailchimp, get in touch with us. Our expert team at Apphienz will guide you every step of the way to get your system up and running.
Visit our website to know more and write to us in case of any further queries.